Workstation assessments in London
Get a workstation assessment fixed up for your business in one simple phone call
If you need a workstation assessment in London, we’ll take care of things for you in one simple phone call. As well as providing a clinically-led service, giving you and your colleagues expert advice, we also take care of all the administration too. That means you won’t need to co-ordinate lots of diaries and reports.
Each assessment includes a full clinical history, ergonomic assessment and task analysis, postural review and advice, with an environmental assessment of the workstation including photometric testing. Every assessment includes a comprehensive report detailing the current situation and advice provided.
Appointments are usually completed within five working days of a request, with summary or detailed reports provided within 48 hours of the assessment.
- Quick and expert service
- Detailed workstation assessment
- Comprehensive reporting
Just call 020 7236 3334 or use the contact form for more info or to make an appointment.
Tips to avoid pain and improve your posture at work
- Seat – hips level or higher than knees
- Back rest – sit back in chair & use back rest to sit up tall
- Screen distance – recommended 50cm – 1m from eyes depending on eye sight
- Screen height – perpendicular to the line of sight, top tool bar at eye level or below
- Arm rest – should not prevent sitting close to desk
- Keyboard and mouse – should be within easy reach, with arms relaxed by side
- Seek expert help quickly if pain presents